BBBS Plant Sale Important Dates
Pre-order Deadline: April 19th
Delivery Dates: May 5-6th
Pick up Dates: May 5-7th
Retail Sales: TBD
Thank you for pre-ordering your flowers! We appreciate your support and commitment to our mission during this trying time! Flowers will be available for pick-up at Northwest Bank & Trust (Kimberly/Welcome Way- Davenport) May and Fortress Bank (Macomb) from Wednesday May 5 through Friday, May 7th. Each site will be open from 8AM until 6PM. If you requested delivery, we will begin delivering Wednesday morning until all orders are complete. We apologize that we are not able to provide a specific time to expect your delivery.
If you need to change your pick up/delivery option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does Pre-ordering work?
Pre-ordering is a process of selecting and purchasing your flowers online or through mail order. Individuals, groups, businesses and organizations can pre-select and pay for their flowers through our online shopping cart or our hard copy order form. Once an order has been submitted and payment is received, it will be prepared and available for pick-up or delivery. Currently, pick-up and delivery is planned for May 5-7th. We have a number of individuals who order for their home, or get a group of neighbors, family or co-workers for a group order. Many business/organizations order for their flowerbeds, planters or offices. Golf courses, senior centers, bank branches, churches and senior centers are all examples of orders we receive annually. We are competitively priced offering a wide selection coupled with the convenience of pick up or delivery! The FREE DELIVERY OPTION is available for ANY PRE-ORDER of $50 OR MORE.
Is pre-ordering right for you?
Due to COVID-19, we are only offering pre-order options at this time. There will be no pick-up or retail option in Rock Island this year. We will have pick-up sites in Davenport and Macomb. We will not have retail/on-site purchases, so pre-ordering is the only way to support this event this year.
The pre-order process:
1) For most annuals, you can only pre-order full or half flats of the same flower color and variety. For example: if you want white impatiens, you can order a half or full flat of this color and variety through the pre-order process.
2) You can't order LESS than a half flat of a variety/color.
3) You CAN order individual hanging baskets and Geraniums. Waves are available by the six pack and full flat. Note: Color choices for hanging baskets may be specified and we will make every attempt to fulfill your request. However, color is not guaranteed because we are reliant on our grower to provide available colors and quantities.
4) Only paid pre-orders will be filled. We accept cash, check, credit and debit.
5) You can "combine" other orders (family, friends, co-workers) to create a group order for pick-up or delivery.
To group order: each individual participating in a group order needs to complete an individual order form by using the PDF form on this page OR through the online ordering process. Please determine your "group name" and communicate that name to each person participating so we can coordinate the order. Space is provided on the PDF form and online checkout to indicate the "group" you are affiliated with. Payment must be included with all individual orders to be included in the group order.
6) Pre-ordering either through mail or online enters you into the Heritage Landscape Helping Hands Give Away! One lucky winner will receive a $500 gift certificate for design or labor services or products from Heritage!
7) Pre-ordering secures the quantity and selection you need before the general public!
Call or email (563) 323-8006 email@example.com to request printed order forms or use the link above.
Types of Pre-Orders
Individual, business and group orders can be made through our online system.
Individual Ordering: Two ways to participate- using our online order system or downloading and completing our individual order form
Group Orders: you can organize a group of individual orders at your office or with your family or neighbors. We have delivered to businesses, schools, and neighhoods!! Each participant completes an individual order form either online or mail-in. Please make sure the individuals with your group indicate the group name with their order. Please indicate delivery or pick-up.
Corporate Orders: Companies and organizations can place on-line orders through our shopping cart. If you have interest in expanded variety items, you can elect to download our corporate order form above and complete a mail-in order.
Pick-up or Delivery?
All pre-orders will be prepared at our Davenport and Macomb location on May 5th. You have the option of selecting which method you would like to receive your flowers. You have two options- pick up at our site through a drive thru process, or direct delivery to your home/business (for order over $50). Social distancing will be used in both methods to ensure the safety and well being of the customer and volunteer.
Pick-up dates for both locations are: 5/5-5/7
Delivery date for both locations are: 5/5-5/6
Pre-Order Purchase Options
Mail-In: Complete the order form, include payment (check or credit card) and mail by April 27th to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters
130 W. 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801
Online Orders: Click here to begin your online order.
2021 Pick-Up Locations
Davenport: May 5-7th, NW Bank Tower, Welcome Way & Kimberly, 100 E. Kimberly Road (8AM-7PM)
Macomb: May 5-7th, Fortress Bank, 500 E. Jackson Street (8AM-7PM)