It’s not just a donation- it's an investment
Bigs help children realize their potential and build their futures. They nurture children and strengthen communities. We couldn't do any of it without them.
Donating pays dividends.
Research shows that mentoring works. Children with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their academic performance, decision-making, and peer and adult relationships. As a result, they are more confident and engaged in their schoolwork, they get along better with their families and peers and less likely to to make poor decisions. Mentoring is transformation for a child to envision and believe in their potential and make sound decisions to help them set higher life goals.
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services in your local community—so we can develop more college grads, community leaders and entrepreneurs.
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
- Recruiting new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Covering the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
- Providing career and life experiences to gain skills to be self-sufficient as adults.