Make a BIG impact
Support BBBS through the 2018 Birdies for Charity Program!
BBBSMV BIRD NUMBER: 416
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT BBBS THROUGH THE BIRDIES FOR CHARITY PROGRAM:
1) ONLINE PLEDGE: CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE A 2017 BIRDIES ONLINE PLEDGE FORM
2) PRINT A FORM: CLICK BELOW TO PRINT A 2018 BIRDIES PLEDGE FORM
3) PARTNER PROGRAM: CLICK BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT 2018 BIRDIES PARTNER PROGRAM
HOW BIRDIES FOR CHARITY WORKS:
1) MAKE A FLAT PLEDGE OR PLEDGE BY THE BIRDIE!!! Individuals can designate a charity of choice to recieve a flat dollar pledge OR pledge 1 cent or more for every "birdie" made during the John Deere Classic. At the conclusion of the tournament, you will receive a pledge statement from Birdies for Charity indicating the exact amount due. Birdies for Charity will collect and direct ALL BBBSMV monies to us. 100% of your gift through this program will go to BBBSMV! All administrative or promotional costs of the program are paid by John Deere.
2) YOUR PAID PLEDGE WILL BE MATCHED WITH BONUS BUCKS!!! Once all the pledges have been collected, the John Deere Classic will tally the results and match between 5%-10% of the collected pledges with Bonus Bucks (proceeds from the tournament revenues). Your pledge to Big Brothers Big Sisters will be leveraged by a wonderful matching program! For a $100 fulfilled pledge for example, BBBS will receive $110.
3) WIN PRIZES FOR GUESSING THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BIRDIES!!! Not only does your gift get matched by the John Deere Classic, each person who makes a pledge to Birdies for Charity has the opportunity to guess the exact number of birdies that will be made during that year's John Deere Classic golf tournament. The one person who guesses the exact number of birdies will win the grand prize (a 2 year lease of a Lexus NX!!!).
4) ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT A PLEDGE OF $1,500 OR MORE? The John Deere Classic also has a Partner program that provides additional incentives above the 5%-10% match. These incentives include: one course recognition, VIP Clubhouse passes, Day passes and preferred tournament parking. Click here to few this program.