Fun events for a cause
Quick Links to download pre-order forms:
2016 Photo Gallery- click here
Click here to view our Retail PSA!!!!
The Largest Plant Sale in the area kicks off May 4th!
Keep a child’s heart blooming! Support BBBS!
Retail and Pick-Up Locations
Davenport: Northwest Bank Tower (pre-order pick-up & retail flats & hanging baskets)
Welcome Way & Kimberly Road
Thursday, May 5th through Sunday, May 14th
Moline: UnityPoint Health-Trinity (pre-order pick-up & retail flats & hanging baskets)
500 John Deere Road
Thursday, May 4th (starting at 1PM) through Sunday, May 7th (ending at 8PM)
Macomb: STC Investments (across from HyVee)
1603 E. Jackson Street
Wednesday, May 10th through Saturday, May 13th
Annuals Full Flat- $18.00, Half Flat- $9.50
Hanging Baskets 10"- $18.00 each 12"- $23.00 each
Wave Petunia's (easy & cascading) 4" pot $10 6-pack
Geraniums 4" pot $2.50 each
Spikes, Sprengeri, Vinca Vine 4" pot $3.50 each
Specialty Annuals 5" pot $3.50 each
Hours of operation- in most cases the sites will be open at 8AM and close at 7PM.
Checks, cash, debit/credit cards accepted!!!
For 26 years Big Brothers Big Sisters has hosted its annual Plant Sale fundraiser. The event has grown over the years to become not only a family tradition but also one of the largest plant sales in the midwest!! We now have three retail locations (Davenport, Moline and Macomb) and robust pre-order program for individuals, schools, groups and businesses. We expect to have available for purchase this year over 3,500 flats of flowers and 2,500 hanging baskets, just in time to welcome spring and celebrate Mother's Day.
Pre-Order Purchase Process:
Pre-ordering allows you, a group of friends/co-workers or your company to pre-order plant selections ahead of retail sales week.
Pre-order options: Individual, group or corporate orders.
You can order for yourself, a group (with co-workers, family or friends) or as a company/organization. Individual orders are the only type of order you can place using our online system. Group and company/organization orders will need to use our hard copy order form (click the quick links above to download and print). Click here for helpful hints for group orders.
When the big week arrives, your flowers are the first pulled, sorted and prepared for pick up at your prefeered retail site or delivered directly to your home/business. You are guaranteed accuracy of your order and we stand behind the quality of our products!
Not sure what type of flowers you like or need for your home/business? Not a problem! You can view the variety and colors of our flowers on our online shopping catalog or within our PDF version of the order form. Each source provides a visual of the flowers as well as the recommended environment the flowers would best thrive (sun, partial sun or shade).
What special conditions are there for pre-ordering?
1) You can only pre-order full or half flats of the same flower color and variety.
2) You can't order LESS than a half flat of a variety/color.
3) You CAN order individual hanging baskets and Geraniums. Waves are available by the six pack and full flat.
4) Only paid pre-orders will be filled.
5) You can "combine" other orders (family, friends, co-workers) to create a group order for pick-up or delivery. Each individual order needs to be: 1) completed and paid, 2) "grouped" AND 3) submitted together. Please clearly indicate the pick-up location or delivery option and make sure you put the point of contact for the group on the first sheet. Note: Group and corporate orders need to use the PDF or mail version of the pre-order form versus the online shopping cart. Call or email (563) 323-8006 /firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed order forms or use the link above.
What happens when I Pre-order?
If you select the pick-up option: Pre-orders are filled at the site you select on the order form for pick-up. Pick-up locations and dates are: Davenport 5/5-5/8, Moline 5/5-5/7 and Macomb 5/10-5/13.
If I select the delivery option: If your total order is over $150 and you select delivery on your order form, delivery orders are filled at the Davenport or Macomb locations. Deliveries can be made to homes, schools, organizations and/or buslness'. Please indicate the preferred delivery day and we will do our best to accommodate. Delivery date options are May 5-8 for immediate QC area (Scott/RI counties).